In light of continued health concerns, we have enhanced procedures. I have completed several courses including BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification and “Infection Control Practices for Massage Therapists”. I’m committed to ongoing study and the use of healthy and safe practices.
In terms of personal protective equipment (PPE) and service agreement, the procedure is as follows:
- Clients are asked to wear their own face masks while in the building and sign the Covid-specific consent form.
- I will be wearing a face mask, including but not limited to a KN95.
In terms of cleansing the air and environment, the following are in place throughout the office and sanitized between sessions:
- Disinfecting contact surfaces with EPA-approved Benefect or Gator Green Nature’s Way Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner.
- For upholstered surfaces, using a portable UVC light sanitizer
- Purifying the air with Pureair-500-room and wearing a personal air purifier Pureair-solo, both available from Greentech Environmental
- Multiple antibacterial salt lamps/bowls act as natural negative ionizers, cleaning salt stones with EPA approved disinfectant Benefect
- Diffusing natural, antiviral, and antibacterial Essential Oils
- Linens are sanitized by laundering with PureWash (Greentech Environmental)
- Sanitizable massage table cover over the cushions
A visual overview of our office location and procedures: Office overview on YouTube
Please text or call 352-888-4596 when you have arrived, so that I may escort you into my office.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you feel safe and cared for!